Thursday, September 5, 2013

Can You Travel And Make Money At The Same Time?

Here's the story of why I chose Global Resorts Network over Coastal Vacations and many others out there.

I have had interesting careers throughout my life, but got burned out by the 9 to 5 grind and difficult bosses. I also had run my own businesses before with a modicum of success. I am good at what I do, and never had trouble selling my product in the marketplace. Then along came the internet and online marketing and I was up against a whole new set of industry standards.

A couple of years ago I decided I wanted out of the rat race and looked for something I could work at from home. Seeing as I am looking to enjoy myself AND make money, I thought I'd pick something lucrative and FUN. My first thoughts were the travel industry, because it happens to be a 7 billion dollar a year industry, and people are spending more time for their leisure. We are working harder, but we are also playing harder.

I jumped in with the first thing that came along which was Coastal Vacations. I found out there was nowhere to turn to get simple questions answered and the package was a nightmare. It arrived in a hundred and one loose pieces with no instructions in a terribly outdated 15 year old vinyl binder. Then I tried booking a vacation and wasn't prepared to jump through all the hoops I had to... just to stay in a two star hotel for the weekend. I was wondering how people were making money with such an out-dated and confusing package. Most of them weren't. I felt thankful I had not even TRIED to bring in any sales reps under me.

I started looking around again. And there's a lot more travel companies out there but I suggest you hold on to your money. Most people fall prey to a savvy individual in their upline making good money. They've been in it for years and know all the tricks. They are usually the loudest too. They'll encourage you to take their expensive trainings and buy into their latest business to help you with the one you just bought into. Before long, you have put out thousands of dollars without any sales or hope of making it in the travel business.

I was so fed up I started looking into a new travel business. I wanted one that DELIVERED, one that was simple and one that had a good reputation. I didn't want to handle customer complaints. I wanted something modern and all inclusive. And I found Global Resorts Network, which is an affiliate of a very successful European travel membership. I joined with the top team who does most of the companies marketing. We have telephone meetings every week with a strong support team. The membership gives you a password to get into a worldwide internet booking service that rivals Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com and has a 24/7 call center.

So, why wait any longer? Our membership and pay plan is the best and you can relax that you are working with the right company at the right time with the right sales team. Call me or check out my website today. Live your dream as I am. Travel when you want and make the money you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment